Imagine if there was extra help available to…
- Greet, inform & register patients in their own language
- Provide contactless screening and measurement
- Easily scale up & down depending on workload
- Provide comfort & trust to patients
How Furhat can help
- Register walk-in patients
- Record medical history
- Measure vital signs
Furhat Robotics presents a new, unique concept for relieving healthcare providers under pressure. The Furhat robot, placed in a clinic or a key public location, will greet patients in their own language, register walk-ins, record medical history and measure basic vital signs including temperature and blood pressure.
Not only will this be a means of providing a comforting and empathetic patient experience, but equally important it will alleviate nurses and doctors from time-consuming and virus contagious routine tasks, ultimately enabling a more cost- and resource-efficient healthcare access.
Concept specific features
- Integrated camera to enable the robot to understand where the user is, and also measure blood pressure
- Thermometer to measure body temperature
- Information display to show different options and additional information
- Ticket dispenser to provide summary of screening and ticket for queuing
Interested in learning more and sharing this idea with your team?
Download the brochure for a deeper insight into this concept solution.