What if there was a tool available to…
- Easily simulate social situations with a “real-world” feeling
- Enable caregivers to quickly create tailor-made sessions
- Help children practice social skills in a human-like way
- Provide therapy in different languages
Concept specific features
- Back projected face with ability to show 20+ facial gestures on request
- Neck movements with 3 degrees of freedom to include social cues such as nodding
- Camera to track eye movement which enables a more human-like interaction
- Touch-screen with complementary pictures and text
Interested in learning more and sharing this idea with your team?
Download the brochure for a deeper insight into this concept solution.
How can we help?
Reach out to learn more about how social robots can support habilitation!
Curious to learn more? Read about our partners’ projects and inspirational concept cases
Pre-screening medical robot
They say prevention is better than cure. See how Merck Group are using Furhat to pre-screen people for deadly diseases.
Social Robots in Healthcare
Can social robots help relieve healthcare sectors under pressure? See our view as to how Furhat can be used